Welcome To ZOA PHILLY
Founded in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) is one of the most active and largest pro-Israel organizations in the U.S. It has a thriving chapter in the Philadelphia area and 50,000 members nationwide.The ZOA works to:
- Strengthen American-Israeli relations
- Support pro-Israel legislation on Capitol Hill
- Provide educational materials and activities
- Promote a positive image of Israel
- Reach younger Jews and non-Jews
- Combat anti-Israel/semitic propaganda
Israel won its war of independence in 1948. Yet today in many ways it is still fighting the same battle. Help us to make sure Israel is safe and strong.
- ZOA: Terminate Relations with Abbas/Fatah/Hamas P.A. (5/29/2014) - By Dave Drimer …read more
- See how the IDF get ready for Shabbat! (5/29/2014) - By ZoaCron Enjoy this beautiful music from one of our many multi-talented brothers! …read more
- To fully start Shabbat prepared you MUST see this! (5/29/2014) - By ZoaCron Ready for Shabbat? Cooking? Done! Cleaning? Done Watched This??? …read more
- The Reason Why Jews are So Funny! (5/29/2014) - By ZoaCron Dennis Prager is absolutely hysterical. …read more
- The Most Brilliant Advice You Will Ever Hear From a Rockstar (5/29/2014) - By ZoaCron Gene Simmons is right on the money. …read more
- New Poll: Americans By 2-To-1 Margin Blame Palestinians For Talks’ Failure (5/29/2014) - ...read more
- Iranian commander says collapse of US empire is near (5/29/2014) -
Iran's Foreign Minister slams Israel's attempts to set red lines on the country's nuclear program.
- Most Iron Dome funding goes to US contractors (5/29/2014) -
US contractors will be receiving more than half of the $176 million allocated by Congress to Israel for the project.
- A Wise Man Sayeth (5/29/2014) - ...read more
- The Greatest Thing That Could Ever Happen to a Group of Terrorists (5/29/2014) -
A Jihadi workplace accident …...read more
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST